Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Almost done..

It's FINALLY come to the end of my deployment. I am so ready to be home. This has been the longest 6 months of my life. Don't get me wrong, this has been a good learning experience for me and it was a big eye opener. I've learned alot about myself and about others.

I've had a few accomplishments out here. For example, I picked up Corporal, I re-enlisted, and I read the WHOLE Book of Mormon AND the New testament.

I am so looking forward to being home. I miss my husband and my little girl like you couldn't even imagine. I have big plans for us when I get back. I plan on being the best mom and wife I can be. I want us to start doing simple things like just going to a park or to the beach and just have more quality time together because it seems like our time together is always short. I also plan on learning new things. Like how to make home made bread and cinnamin rolls and things like that. So we will see how this all turns out when I get home.

Oh, I can NOT believe how big my Emma has got since I left! She has got so smart too!



2 comments:

Guynns said...

oh my heck look how adorable Emma is! when do you come home? we should all hang out sometime. travel home safely! glad you've been doing well.

Keri said...

Let me know how the breadmaking goes...I am still trying to master it. Hee Hee! Cant wait to see you. I only wish you lived closer so that we could see you guys more often.