Thursday, December 16, 2010

MY AUNT KERI

Well my aunt keri is pretty much the best ever. she has done sooo much for me lately that i need to find a way to thank her.

1st off, she is more of like an older sister to me. she use to always do my hair, and give me her mand-me down clothes, and always take me school shopping. Keri always let me ride on the 4-wheeler with her so I wasnt left at the house by myself. She always helped me get ready for prom and for my wedding.

Keri has always been there for me, and i am so greatful for her. she was willing to step up and take care of Emma when i deployed. Even though she just had her second baby, she still wanted to help out. It is a big stress reliever knowing that Emma is in good hands.

So THANK YOU Keri for everything you have done and are doing right now for me.you will never know how much i apprieciate this. I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Keri said...

Awe...You are so sweet! Way to bring a tear to my eye... You ARE the little sister I always wanted. I am so proud of you and the woman you have become. I LOVE YOU!